If you know someone with a luxury taste or want to gift something spectacular during this season then I have a round-up of beauty products with a different price range that you can gift easily without giving it a second thought. I have more luxury beauty and skincare gift posts that are live right now and are exclusive for this holiday season.
Givenchy beauty probably has the most luxurious feel into their Holiday collection this year. For the Holiday 2021 collection, Givenchy pays tribute to their first lipstick collection in 1989 by encasing the collection with black and gold details. This Holiday collection is limited edition and is boxed in gold and intense black velvet cover.
The Collection showcases the Prisme Libre Highlighter and their iconic Le Rouge lipsticks.
- Prisme Libre Highlighter ($55) comes in shade Organza Or which is a nice champagne gold. This is a new and limited edition shade that covers all skin tones. It instantly adds freshness and lights up the complexion like not other hihglighter. You can lightly go over entire complexion for a nice glow or layer it on to enhance your complextion features.
- Le Rouge Deep Velvet Lipstick ($49 each) comes in two beautiful shades with velvety matte finish. The formula wears efforthlessly with comfort and ease. Rouge Graine is a nice emblematic
- ROUGE GRAINE is Givenchy’s famous Le Rouge Deep Velvet best seller shade that comes in an unique limited edition design.
- COPPER NUDE is a unique rosy nude variant of Le Rouge exclusive at Holt Renfrew made with an exceptional limited edition design for the season.
Charlotte Tilbury has a whole holiday vibe this year with great value packages that are a must-have for everyone. I have a couple of here value boxes to feature here yet linked many other ones that I think are going to be hit below.
- Mini Magic Skincare Wardrobe Set this set has three amazing skincare products that instantly boosts hydration level and adds glow to the skin. I find this perfect if you’re someone who’s on the go + its a great way to try Charlotte’s skincare products.
- Magic Cream Face Moisturizer: an anti-aging moisturizer infused with hyaluronic acid to visibly plump skin and diminish the look of wrinkles, leaving skin glowing.
- Magic Cream Lightweight Moisturizer: a lightweight cream with SPF 20 for intense hydration and triple threat protection against air pollution, blue light and UVA/UVB rays. This one is my favorite. Fully reviewed here.
- Magic Serum Crystal Elixir Face Serum: a serum with golden vitamin C and polyglutamic acid for brighter skin with reduced signs of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It makes a perfect base for your foundation.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Magic Kisses Set this package carries essentials what you need for a nice hydrated nude lip look.
- Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir is a lip conditioner and mask with a formula enriched with hyaluronic acid and plant extracts for intense hydration and instant fuller-looking lips.
- Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk that is a rich, velvety liner for a perfect nude lip look.
- Mini Iconic Lip Wardrobe – Matte Revolution Quad this is a collection of Matte Recolution lipstick in mini version
- Pillow Talk Original is a perfect nude pink
- Pillow Talk Medium is a nice warm nude with berry pink tones
- Walk of no Shame is a bright berry rose shade
- Red Carpet Red is a nice rubby red shade
I have linked some of my favourite Luxury gifts for a beauty lover that I think makes it perfect for this season and for someone you think has everything. I have some of these on my wish list while some are coming in with a full blog post review in upcoming posts.
There is nothing like gifting a good fragrance during this season. Although gifting fragrance is slightly very risky but if you know the lady in your life or I think any girl would love to own a Carolina Herrera on her fragrance collection. Carolina Herrera just introduced Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum (C$130 for 1.7 oz). This is a new joyfully and captivating fragrance infused with red currant roses. The scent is quite fun and sweet, with top notes such as redcurrant lychee, middle note – rose and base note vetiver and vanilla. It comes in the most glorious red heel packaging. I have tried her fragrances for the past two years and have been in love with its nice long-lasting power. I find this one to be a contemporary scent and is perfect for date nights.
Shop this Post
Shop My Look
That’s a wrap for the holiday gift guide. I hope these ideas would have helped you find that perfect gift you’re looking for this season. I think this post has everything a girl would wish to have when it comes to beauty. Happy Shopping!!