It’s that time of the year again! It’s the time where we get to find more about the Holiday packages and value sets while some brands offer our favorite and most wanted beauty items in the most gorgeous and beautiful limited edition packaging. I have got some beautiful and amazing beauty items to share here:
YSL beauty just introduced their Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipsticks in new holiday inspired look packagings. I have been a long time lover for YSL beauty’s lipsticks in general – not only that their quality and performance it exquisite, their packaging always carries the most luxurious finish. Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipsticks have been absolutely my favorite for this season and I think its going to be perfect for holiday season and up coming months.
Urban Decay Cosmetics launched a new eyeshadow palette which is perfect for night out looks. The palette is quite sleek looking that contains 6 beautiful metallic glitter shades. The texture is super soft and feels silky with a diamond-like effect. You can wear them dry for a more subtle look while wet version gives much more intense finish.
- Neon Moon is an ultra pale minty silver
- Sugar High is a glitzy pale pink
- No Shame is sparkly yellow gold
- Spaced is a Champaign with green sparkles
- Long Night is a sparkling brown
- Powder Trip is a sparkling warm copper
Each shade is laced with micro-fine sparkles that gives out the lux finish to the eyes. Some shades like Neon Moon and No Shame adds an icy frosted finish while some shades like Long Night and Spaced have more subtle flush. The packaging is quite sleek and super easy to carry along while traveling.
- Lancôme Hypnôse Palette ($60.00)
Lancôme eyeshadow palettes have always been an eye catching for me all the times and they have just introduced a bunch of beautiful eyeshadow palettes that carries different themes. I was supper happy to get my hands to one of the most beautiful palette Blue Hypnotique. This is a palette with mix of blue, gold and black which I feel is perfect for all year long. The range comes in a verity of different shades that complements each other to create that perfect eye look.
- Armani Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick ($49.00)
Armani beauty’s Maestros liquid lipstick formulas are quite amazing. They have a matte finish and are more like a velvet matte liquid lipstick. Its full coverage and lasting power is pretty good.
There is a quite a huge range of shades in the collection but I find the shade 415 Redwood is a perfect red for my complexion and perfect for the holiday season while the 102 Sandstone is a nice deep nude.
- It Cosmetics Let It Shine ($29.00 valued for 86.50)
It Cosmetics offering their best-selling and famous products in mini sizes. I absolutely find this worth every penny. I have already made my on the go makeup bag filled with the most amazing products I need while on the go. This Makeup bag contains:
- Makeup bag
- Confidence in a Cream (7ml) which is your everyday cream. Easy to carry while you’re on the go.
- CC+ Cream (12ml) this is a perfect one step complexion product.
- Bye Bye Under Eye (3.25ml) this is one of the most amazing products you need to carry while you’re on the go – Your concealer and corrector
- Superhero mascara (4.5ml) one step to your voluminous lashes
- Brow Power (0.07g) a perfect every day eyebrow pencil
- Bye Bye Pores Pressed (2.4g) your finishing powder
- Tutorial Card
I’m actually missing the Bye Bye Under Eye concealer which I already put inside my on the go makeup bag for quick fix while on the go.
- Good Girl Glorious Gold Eau de Parfum ($154.00)
Last but not least I’m absolutely impressed with the new holiday look of the Good Girl Glorious Parfum this time. The look of the perfume have always been very unique yet this time I find this even more pretty and glamorous than pervious ones. This one carries a super fresh floral scent with top notes:
- Tonka Bean
This one is already making a center piece look at my vanity and the scent is Devin. It’s a perfect date night scent with a nice and long-lasting scent.
I hope you find a perfect gift idea from this post. I find these beauty products are quite unique with their quality and presentation at the same time.
Press samples provide and courtesy of brands.