By popular request I’m going to share some of my favorite budget beauty products I have tried and loved it the most. In my beauty blogging life I’ve primarily focused on mid to high-end beauty brand but I have had budget beauty items that have been a hit for me and I still go back to them for their performance. I tried to keep them based under brand so that way its easier for you to really know what you’re expecting from the brand. These are all tested and approved products by me.
- No one does it better when it comes to eye and lips than Loreal. Telescopic Mascara which offers length and Voluminous Million Lash Mascara which doubles the lashes in volume have been an ultimate lash duo for me for a very long time and the combination is quite amazing. You can definitely never go wrong with their mascaras at any time but I found the Telescopic Mascara is a nice Dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Badgal BANG! mascara. This lengthens, volumizes, holds the curls and does not smudge on me.
My latest finds was the new Loreal Paris Gentle Eyes & Lips Makeup Remover which have been one of my favorite drugstore eye makeup removers lately. I have always been a true lover for the Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover from Lancôme for almost all the time and I’ve gone through quite a few of them! But luckily after trying this product made me realize how similar these products are in all terms and a perfect Dupe. It doesn’t irritate the skin and really removes any kind of waterproof eye makeup with no time.
As I said Loreal does it better for eye and lips. I have been a true lover for their lip products – Their lips lines from bullet lipsticks to liquids are truly amazing. Recently they’ve introduced the Loreal Color Riche Shine Lipsticks which are a close Dupe for the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Oils in Stick, they’re probably not 100% identical but they make for a good cheaper alternative. I have been so impressed with their Color Riche Matte which is a perfect matte lip formula I have tried so far and probably very close to Nars Cosmetics Iconic Matte lipsticks. It doesn’t dry out the lips and stays in put for a good amount of time. I remember Color Riche was my first lipstick I purchased when I was in high school and still its one of my favorite formulas. Another newly launch in their liquid lipstick line is the Rouge Signature lipsticks. They’re AMAZING! I have tried many liquid lipsticks in matte formula but nothing like this one. I have been a long time lover for the bareMinerals GEN NUDE Matte lipstick formula for the fact that it doesn’t dry out my lips and stays beautiful and fresh and I can say that this is a perfect Dupe. It layers beautifully where you can go from medium coverage to full coverage with in one layer.
- I love a good plumping gloss (not always with shimmers) but I recently discovered the Filler Instinct Plumping Lip Polish from NYX cosmetics. They’re probably the most beautiful shimmery lip glosses I have tried so far. And if you’re into shimmery glosses you can find this to be a Dupe for the Urban Decay’s Hi-Fi Shine glosses. They come in a good range of shades but I personally loved it in Sparkling Please.
Loreal True Lumi Glotion Glow Enhancer is a beautiful product that can be worn alone, as a primer or a highlighter. The finish is natural and with full on power and a perfect Dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury’s Wonder Glow Primer. I believe it comes in four different shades different shades and I have tried it in three shades now.
- We can’t forget about eyebrows, its definitely one of the most important part of our face, giving it a nice frame. I love had tried the Unbelievabrow Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel are quite amazing and a good Dupe to the Diorshow All-Day Brow Ink which is an all time favorite product for me. With this product you may go a shade down since it’s really pigmented. I love how it comes with an applicator.
- The Balm Cosmetics Bahama mama is another favorite bronzer and a perfect Dupe for Hoola Bronzer from Benefit Cosmetics. You not only getting almost an identical product you’re getting much more product wise from this brand. The texture is super creamy and feels buttery, it blends beautifully on skin. It doesn’t turn orange and the formula is a true matte perfect for sculpt the complexion.
The Balm Cosmetics Hot Mama is yet a beautiful coral pink plush with a nice golden shimmers. This is a perfect Dupe for Nars Orgasm Blush that we all love to wear all the time. I also found that the Loreal’s True Match in Innocent Flush is another match to Nars Orgasm blush. It sets beautifully on skin while adds such a nice glow.
The Balm Cosmetics Schwing liner have been my and my sisters favorite liner for many years now and this is one of the full proof liners that stays truly matte and with a great lasting power. I have side by side comparison swatches of high-end brands so you can see how matte finish it is.
- When it comes to base I really don’t want to compromise! Definitely my selection is very limited but they’re probably the best for dry skin.
This is probably one of the foundations that I would use when it comes to Drugstore foundations Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation from Bourjois which is a good Dupe for the Chanel VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15, the coverage is light to medium but it really makes the skin look fresh and healthy. I have also tried and loved the Bourjois Silk Face Powder the times I needed to set my foundation (when I was in my mid 20’s) and it’s absolutely an amazing powder for dry skin.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer is one of the most amazing concealers I have tried and I still use it. It sets beautifully on skin without emphasizing the lines or wrinkles yet covers every thing you need to hide. Its a Dupe for the YSL Touche Eclat All-Over Brightening Pen, I use it under the eyes and to contour my complexion. The texture is supper light and really blends nicely.
- As much as I stay away from powders, I do have couple of supper hit formulas that does wonder to my complexion. Including the PUR Cosmetics 4-in-1Pressed Mineral Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF15 is an amazing formula. It sets beautifully on skin and doesn’t’ dry out the skin at all. My long time readers know that I have been a true lover for the bareMinerals BAREPRO original powder foundation formulas and I find this is a perfect Dupe.
I hope this post was helpful, I tried to keep it simple and really bring you what I love from Drugstore brand. I know when it comes drugstore beauty and skin care products you really can’t get to try or sample out products which makes it harder to predict what you’re expecting from the product. I will be looking forward for every one’s feedback and as well as if you guys want to see more of this kind of posts? would you like Favorite Budget Skin Care Products next?