If you’re shopping last minute for Father’s day and do not have an idea, here are some of the options a bite from every thing where you can add them together or alone by itself makes a great gift for the very special person in our life. Plus The Hudsons Bay is running the family and friends event where you can take the advantage of their 20% off every thing in store and online.
- CHANEL BLEU DE CHANEL Eau de Parfum Spray – is a beautiful and carries an aromatic-woody fragrance with amber and musky notes.
- Tom Ford Sunglasses in Tom N.6 aviator sunglasses – have an exquisite style to add a nice polished finish to the look.
- FOREO Luna For Men Facial Brush – A silicone facial brush for men that channels both T-Sonic™ pulsations for deep and gentle cleansing and lower-frequency pulsations to reduce the signs of aging.
- SAINT LAURENT Rive Gauche long leather card holder – is a light weight pocket card holder where it gives a sleek finish to the outfit.
- DANIEL WELLINGTON Classic St Mawes 40mm Leather Strap Watch – is nice simple watch with a nice Classic analog dial paired with slim leather strap.
- DIOR Sauvage Eau de Toilette – is new fragrance with beautiful Bergamot, Ambroxa, Imported notes.
- GUCCI Horsebit-Detailed Leather Loafers – This sleek leather pair combines two Gucci design signatures: green and red equestrian-style webbing and the interlocking GG plaque.
- KEIHL’S Age Defender Moisturizer – is a nice moisturizer where it clinically demonstrated to visibly lift and firm skin, while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, for a more youthful, energized appearance.
I hope these quick gift ideas works the best for you. I am also heading on purchasing some of the items from the Top list for the person in my life, the new DIOR Sauvage Eau de Toilette is on top of my list, what’s in yours?