Fall season just arrived and I find fall/winter nail polish colors are the most glamour and chic looking nail colors of all year long. Bold and daring shades like deep wine and berry solours that makes you go out of your comfort zone while it adds that extra finish to your overall look. This year for fall I found there are quite some new shades were introduced like mustard yellow, olive green and some metallic navy blues and blacks.
I personally love to wear deep wine and berry shades but at the same time my nude polish lover is still alive in some corner this fall season, here are some of my all time favorite nail polish shades that is always stays classic to me. You can wear them alone or bring your inner artist by playing around with shades and create a very playful and cute looking nails like shown above for the season.
Whites have always been in my nail polish drawer and for the fall season it gives nails that nice and neat look. I love to go with a sold white with a matte finish, for some it may not be an easy choice but it really brings out that extra in you.
- Warm Me Up from Essie polish is a beautiful sold white with matte finish.
- Nude Demoisselle from Loreal is a nice soft white with a pink under tone.
- Beautycounter’s soft white with a pink under tone is also my favorite which is similar to Nude Demoisselle.
Wine and berry shades are my favorite, I wear them all year long. It really complements my skin tone. Its hard to maintain the darker shades than nudes, the chip off gets noticed easily but by coating it with a gel clear nail polish is gives life to the wear of the polish.
- Grenat Irrevernt from Loreal is a deep wine shade, you get the true colour just with two coats.
- La Dame En Noir from Nars is one of my favorite, three coat is required to get that true shade, but its beautiful.
- Bahama Mama is yet another beautiful dark berry shade that can enhance all skin tones.
My nude side lover is always alive, I love wearing different shades and tones of nudes no matter the season. It’s always easy and safe to play with nude shades. Some nudes may not go with your skin undertone but I bit trying is the only way to find that right nude shade for you.
- Tease from Urban Decay Cosmetics is a nice grey nude.
- Minimal is one of my favorite nude from Dior, it goes well with all skin tones and gives that nice sleek finish.
- Beige Mousseline from Givenchy is a gorgeous soft peachy nude shade.