As a fragrance addict, I always love to discover new scents with different notes each season and recently I received the La Vie Est Belle L’Eclat Eau de Parfum (C$115 for 50 ml) from Lancôme. I was very excited to give this beauty a try as soon as I had my hands on. And just right after first spray, I asked my self how in the world I was missing on this fragrance, I’m personally into the floral scents all the time and this is one of the fragrance that carries that nice and pure floral scent into it. This is a fragrance with top notes of Orange Blossom, Vanilla Bean and Iris which makes this perfume very floral and fresh. It carries a very radiant, fresh and sophisticated style – perfect for ladies with confident attitude. The lasting power is amazing, it takes you from morning to evening without fading through out the day.
This is not a new product but some thing that I was missing from a very long time. La Vie Est Belle is a very joyful fragrance that carries a nice and beautiful scent of feminist. This fragrance is designed for the woman who lives in the present, filled with honesty, truth and gratitude. A woman whose free from social constraint to make her own unique path. The packaging is very unique – its carries a very sleek finish and comes in a multifaceted bottle that captures light. Its finished with hand tied knot with a shimmery silver ribbon at the neck.
I would highly suggest the La Vie Est Bella perfume to those that plays with floral scents. It carries a powdery floral that lasts all day without fading. It’s definitely one of stables for me this year, especially during the spring time. You can find the La Vie Est Belle perfume available in store and online at Sephora and all department stores at Lancôme counter.
Many thanks to the Lancôme team for sending a press sample for editorial purposes.
Here are some of the items that are in my radar from the Spring launches this year. Some of these have already launched but most of them will be launching in couple of weeks. I will be gathering these items for testing and will be reviewing them on here soon.
- Eve Lom Radiance Face Oil was some thing that I’m really excited to get my hands on, especially during this winter months to see how it will be working on my dry skin.
- Foreo will be introducing the new Luna Mini 2 this season with beautiful shades. A perfect facial tool that is designed to work while you’re on the go.
- Nars have launched a new foundation this season Natural Radiant Longwear. I have been a long time lover for their Nars Creamy Concealer as well as the Matte Concealer and i can’t wait to find out how this foundation will turn out on my skin.
- Dior Makeup have launched their Spring collection and the two items from the collection is so tempting me to try – the beautiful 5 colour eyeshadow palette and the Nude Air Luminizers. Dior also introduced a new line of face serums Capture Youth Total that I’m so willing to see how it works.
- Fresh beauty also introduce couple of new items for skin – Lotus Youth Reserve Mask and the Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Mist, both items looks fantastic and will soon report on these.
- Clarins introduced a new addition to their Hydra-Essential line a Lip Balm. I have already heard some good reviews and i really want to see if it meets the hype.
- There is a new scent from Mugler called Arorra. Probably many of you know I have an obsession over Mugler fragrances and the Emerald Green shade is so telling me that its going to be a hit for me.
- Essie also launched a new formula that is all in one, for a mom of three that sounds really interesting to me and can’t wait to find out about this.
- Estee Lauder also introduced a newly Advanced Night Repair eye Serum this winter season, this was launched earlier this season and looks very promising to me.
- Stila Cosmetics is introducing a new shimmer formula for their Stay All Day Liquid lipsticks that I’m so tempting to try out. This year it’s all going to be about glossy and shimmery lips.
- Cle De Peau beauty also launched a new formula for The Foundation, I would say this is one of the foundations that not only looks luxurious, i believe it will give that luxuries finish and coverage as well.
- Last but not least La Prairie Skin Caviar Absolute Filter is some thing that I really want to give a try this season.
For this Holiday season I have a round-up some of the best and must have beauty items which are perfect for gifting especially that we’re away about two weeks now, this round-up would make anyone happy. This year I tried to feature the products by the brand and collection where it makes it easy and you get more details on what you gift to your family and friends. This round-up contains every thing from makeup to skin care with different packaging and price tags. Just in case you need some ideas on what to get last-minute, this post will cover it.
- YSL beauty just launched the new Palette De Maquillage Dazzling Lights Edition Limited Edition (C$100.00). This is an all in one gorgeous palette with highlighter, four eyeshadow, and two lip colours. It comes in beautiful packaging with YSL’s iconic Cassandre logo placed on a backdrop of fireworks which makes it stunning and perfect for the holiday season. The highlighter carries an ultra fine pearls to give that nice glow to the cheek bones, and the four eyeshadow in soft pink, silver-grey, champagne and dark purple creates a perfect Smokey eye for all year-long. The highlighter and eyeshadow carries the same like fine texture which smooth and glides beautifully and melts into the complexion. The Lipsticks carries a satin finish and comes in rose and deep red shades. It’s a perfect on the go palette and perfect to create many different night look.
- The POREfessional Pearl Primer (C$42.00) from Benefit cosmetics is a newly formulated of original POREfessional primer with a soft pearly pink radiance. This is one of the best-selling primers in the beauty world that works like wonders on the pores. The texture is light, silky and give life to you foundation. Comes in cute baby pink packaging which any girl would adore having this primer in their makeup bag.
- Juicy Couture just introduce Viva La Juicy Couture (C$153.71 for 100ml) which is a dazzling fragrance with transformative, iced and luminous scent. Its fresh and light, carries some top notes of Jasmine, scrumptious vanilla and milky sandalwood scents. It definitely have an alluring style. Comes in beautiful and sleek glass bottle covered with frozen icy look along with pink feathers on.
- Nail Lacquer Trio Limited Edition (C$65.00) from Cle De Peau Beauty is a set of high gloss and quick drying nail enamel. It’s scented with signature rose in three beautiful shades inspired by the timeless opulence of decorative Chinoiserie. The collection carries a perfect hot red shade, an asphalt and chunky golden glitter to bring on that holiday glam look on the nails. It comes in beautiful and sleek-looking decorative Chinoiserie packaging.
- Luxurious Gift Set (C$99.00) is a set of two of AlumierMD’s most popular formulas – Lotus Scrub which is an exfoliating scrub designed to cleanse and smooth all skin types. And AumineEye is a rich textured anti-aging eye cream that significantly improves the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. They are good for all skin tones and textures and comes in great packaging for the holiday season.
- For Beloved Girl Masks (C$12.99 for pack of 3) are one of the best and great way to gift any girl is sheet masks, yet these For Beloved Girl Mask are one of the best sheet masks that I have tried and plus you can really customize it according to their skin needs. Every pack comes in with 3 sheet masks.
- Shiseido introduces their iconic Ultimune Power Infusing serum (C$116.00) in a new holiday inspired look for a limited time. This is a boosting pre treatment serum that helps skin against signs of aging and damage. This is one of my favorite boosting serum that not only helps with the sign of aging it also enhances the effects of skin care routine that follows. This is a great gift for any one regardless the age.