Lip Maestro Venezia Collection
Armani Beauty is celebrating its 20 years of beauty and they just unveiled new shades of its iconic Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick in its new Lip Maestro Venezia Collection (C$49.00 each). This collection pays tribute to Venice’s captivating beauty. The colors in this collection was inspired by Venice’s color palette by featuring spans of neutral beige, rich browns and deep red colors that looks flattering all skin tones.
I abslouly love the the Lip Maestro Liquid Lipsticks formula. The has that nice rich velvety texture while it stays super comfortable on lips for a good period of time. It comes in the same classic packaging. The sponge applicator is one of the best sponge applicators I have test by far,
A closer look at the colors:
- Tadzio is a perfect warm beige probably one of the colors I can wear comfortably all year long with a help of lip liner otherwise its a bit pale on my ski tone.
- Venetian Red is a warm brown brick unfortunately I wasn’t able to get my hands on this shade
- Palazzo is a deep warm brown red which I find is just gorgeous especially if you have a slightly yellow under tone
- Mistero is a warm brown mauve is yet another favorite color of mine in this collection
- Silenzio is a cool brown if you like that bold berry lips this is the one
I feel there is a mix rang of bold shade and nude shades – some thing for every one.
The whole collection is beautiful and I find the colors really is perfect for fall/winter season as well as for night event’s and occasions.
Sì Passione Intense Eau de Parfum
At the same time I received the Armani Beauty’s Sì Passione Eau de Parfum (C$162.00 for 100 mL) which I have been adoring it. Its not a new fragrance but Hello! where was I all these years? Its a perfect furity floral scent with a perfect combination of Rose, and Woody Vanilla that makes this perfume so darling. Its fruity, fresh and floral that I feel is a perfect way to make it sophisticated feminine scent.
The bottle it self is just on another note. Its so beautiful with a prefect combination especially if you’re gifting this. It has a red-lacquer finish with iconic symbol of passion and love. I have had used their Si Fiori Eau de Parfum and I find both different but at the same time very exquisite.
At the same time both Lip Maestro Liquid Lipsticks and Sì Passione Eau de Parfum are available in many beautiful valued sets for the holiday season in perfect packaging’s that I have linked some of them below for you. You can find all these newness available online at Sephora.
Press samples provided & courtesy of Armani Beauty.