Officially first outfit post on the blog! Hope every one is getting a good start of the day with storm warning going around Ontario. Here I have shared a very comfy dressed up look for every day, where you can easily switch the outfit to a very every day casual look by swapping some items from the look. The look is very simple – your every day legging along with your favorite T-shirt and with just few items you can make it look dressy and glamorous. By swapping your trench jacket to a blazer and sneakers to heels the whole look gets a new look.
strip Leggings are still trending and it really polishes the look. You can pick some color from the stripes to match with your accessories but I wanted to keep it clean and polished with white. I can go with same neon color earrings to give the whole look a pop of color.
I have had been drinking the Gac Life Passion Fruit Sparkling water to boost my energy while stay fit and healthy. I love how there is minimal sugar than all flavored waters out there in the market. You guys all know that I have been trying to lose my mommy weight for the past three months and I must say I have been feeling really good when ever I have been drinking this Sparkling Water. Gac is infused with Gac fruit – a rare super fruit indigenous to Southeast Asia that is also known as the “fruit from heaven” packed with age-defying antioxidants, including carotenoids, polyphenols, as well as Vitamins A, C & E. Each can contain 20mg of carotenoids which can be used by your body for:
bright eyes and mind – vision protection for screen-based life
a clear completion – firm and youthful skin – increase collagen levels, prevent aging and fine lines
a steady heart beat – health benefits for the heart and lowers risk of stoke and heart disease
and the rest of you – helping the body grow strong, prevent infection, fight cancer cells
Another cool program GacLife offers is their “Share the Beauty and Health Program.” When you order a case online, GacLife will gift a free 6 pack to a friend. All you have to do is fill in your friends shipping info at the final order confirmation page and they will fulfill their order for them.
Here is a comparison look at the Calories and Sugar to all drinks:
You can get 10% off your order at the check out by using millionidole10. Hope you guys enjoyed and got inspired by this look and super cool drink to keep you guys hydrated at any time.
T-Shirt: ZARA (SIMILAR), Legging: ZARA, Blazer: WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET, Shoes: NINE WEST (SIMILAR).
Many thanks to the Gaclife team for sending the samples for reviewing purposes, I really enjoyed!
During summer sale I shared my haul from ZARA on my instastories and on high request I thought I will share some insider smart shopping tips with you all here. ZARA is one of the most popular retailers on the high street fashion. New items get snapped up in minutes and you’re size seems to be not there at all, which could be frustrating. You need to know how to snatch items that you want, without breaking the deal. I have had some research done on how to be smart and know how to find out on how to get best out of your shopping spree especially when it comes to ZARA sale.
Zara gone Algorithm smart a long time ago and they know what sells well every season, so they reproduce their best-selling products gradually. If you miss on a product that sell out fast you’re more likely to get the same product in similar version very soon. You also get to know what’s best seller when throughout the collection there are quite same product with different variations. Every store manager knows what goes fast so they can restock on the same or similar product on the floor, soon.
Zara is one of the most loved retailer and I find every one appreciate their style and price range. Always make sure to ask advice from right people or try to find bloggers that have you style. I find with ZARA you don’t want to wait around especially; if you love it – buy it. I have had quite some incidence where I waited for the items to go on sale but rather they were gone for good. Each season there are key trends where it will take you to the next season easily, but its hard to predict on what’s coming. You can definitely sneak by and stock on some of the most trendy items when they go on sale while play around on some must have pieces during the season.
The winter season is officially at in end and by end of December every thing will go on sale and ZARA will bring summer pieces. It’s a perfect time to buy your winter basics like knits, trousers and turtlenecks. It’s always a good idea to stock on basics, with no patterns. You’re most likely to save them for next season or if you live in Canada it will take your through our long and cold winter and spring months. Sales starts at 12:00 am and usually sizes go quickly (yes people shop at 12:00 am), making sure if you’re shopping online get what you like in your size and you can review at the end or you can always return. If you go back to get the same thing you liked at the beginning of your shopping spree, you may not find your size anymore. And if you’re shopping in store don’t forget the stock room. Always ask for something you don’t see, some time things are still stored in stock room because there is no space on the floor or there are not quite sizes to display. Most of the times ZARA gets its stock twice a week and its usually Mondays and Thursdays, it might be the best to check the store on those days to get your hands to new styles and sizes, Saturdays are the worst!
Every one goes gaga for ZARA sales where they reduce only a little in the first few days, I would suggest to get what’s a must have for you in the first couple of weeks. They’re less likely to take off price of the pieces that are in demand but if it’s not, they go down 50%-60% in the first sale. Right now coats, boots, knitwear are only reduced a little, any thing from summer months, like swimsuits, light fabrics or light knitwear are a real bargain. Again you can stock on simple basic needs for spring and summer like (jeans, white shirts or t-shirts, legging and sandals) on first couple of weeks of sale while you may play around in the web or in store to see if you get your hands on some must have winter pieces.
Still in full mood of Holidays, and yet I just realized its February. Valentines day is just around the corner – less than two weeks. I have already set my mind on what to wear and how to look for a date night, although I’m not sure if we are going to make it to a dinner date! our little one is almost 11 months and still in much need of both of us. I haven’t left him alone with anyone, it have been either me or his dad with him all the time. But if not we love to get dinner dates as a family with our kids. This year there are quite some interesting and beautiful beauty items that I’m tempting to get my hands on this Valentin. As well as some non beauty items that I have been saving up for a while toward its purchase. This post consists of items that I have my eyes on, there are different price range for every one whether you’re looking for an item to add to your over all look or you’re some one looking for some gift ideas.
- White Peach Eye Shadow Palette – Peach and Cream Collection from Too Faced Cosmetics (C$55) is a beautiful and amazing eye shadow palette that will please any lady and if you’re purchasing it for your self, it creates beautiful eye looks that takes you from day to-night easily with many warm and cool under tones, as well as different textures.
- Radian Lip Gloss (C$36) from Cle De Peau Beaute is a newly formulated lip gloss with beautiful fine shimmers that adds that clear shimmery and glossy finish to your lips. There are quite some beautiful shades, whether to wear them alone or on top of your lipsticks it will add that sharp finish to your look. It’s also a perfect add-on with any other gifts.
- Dior Nude Air Luminizer glow (C$73) adds that beautiful and most natural looking glow to your look. Its light weight formula melts into the skin and gives that within glow to the complexion. Highlighting is getting on its way this season and this makes a perfect gift.
- The Foundation (C$335) from Cle De Peau Beaute is a luxurious looking foundation inside and outside. I have been so aiming on this Foundation for quite some time. The finish is flawless and gives complexion that luminous and natural look.
- Your complexion has to be on point when it comes to a date night and The renewal oil (C$295) from Lamer is one of the beauty items that you need whether you have dry skin or oily. This is one of the items that you can’t go wrong with it comes to gifting your love ones skin care.
- Lipstick will always remain lipstick to all ladies and as a lipstick junkie I feel we can’t get enough of it and this year the L’Oréal Paris x Balmain collection (C$18) is one of the collections this year that all ladies wants to get their hands on or lips. By now its hard to find them in store I will suggest to order them online since many of the shades are already sold out.
- Eve Lom Cleanser (C$99) is a purifying cleanser that is super gentle while it target the impurities for a better and more even out skin. I have been raving for this Cleansing balm for quite few months now and definitely will give you guys soon a full review. It’s great for all skin types and makes a perfect gift.
- Violet C Radiance Mask (C$68) from Tatcha is a new mask formula. This is quite unique mask that is packed with Japanese Beautyberry and 2 types of Vitamin C that absorbs quickly for an immediate glow which we all look for when it comes to masks.
- Well who doesn’t want to get their hands on one of the Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette (C$35.00) from Huda Beauty by now, we all do right. It have been a year full of up and downs for me but soon there will be reviews on this beauty’s makeup line soon here. You can never go wrong with these eyeshadow, all shades are wearable.
- No gift is better than presenting a fragrance, especially when you don’t really know much about their taste on beauty items. This time Mugler is presenting a new fragrance Arora Eau de Parfume (C$115) which will be fully reviewed soon here. It smells divine and this will keep you safe from any angle.
- Capture youth glow booster (C$124) is a new serum line from Dior beauty which is an anti-fatigue weapon against dull and tired complexion. This serum will work as a booster for your skin and will help restore skin’s radiance. As mentioned it’s hard to gift some on with skin care but a booster serum is one of the items that keeps you safe.
- Here are couple non beauty items – Kate Spade phone cover (C$55.00) is a perfect accessory to add that romantic mood to your over all look. And makes a perfect add-on gifts.
- Nest Fragrance just launched a new Linen Reed Diffuser (C$44) which I have been hooked to their diffuser for a while now. It gives you home that beautiful and fresh scent to left your mood any time of the day and welcome your love at your place.
- Lipstick and shoes are always are the two items that finish your look and you can never go wrong with Nude shade – the Stessy Light Pink from Aldo (C$85) is a beautiful pink nude heel that I find carries that Louboutin look into it.
- Yet another shoe from Nine West caught my eyes, this season that will add sharpness to your look – Mydebut (C$135 now C$59), sizes are limited so make sure you get your before they’re gone.
- Serpenti Cat eye Metal Sunglass (US$450) from Bvlgari is definitely an accessory you want to add to your look especially if you’re out for a brunch with your soul mate. And if you have been in a long relationship and want to gives your love a perfect and more valuable gift, this is some thing you want to consider.
- Best is for last for sure I have been saving up for a purchase from Valentino for quite some time and I have got my eyes on the Rockstud Medium Quilted Leather Chain Shoulder Bag (C$3060) which is quite an item.