Today I have a round-up of best hair and skin care for 2016, I have been amazed on some of the items that worked great on my sensitive skin. Even though I don’t have a problematic skin or hair that I was concern but keep the skin and hair healthy all the time is a little challenging. Here is a list of my favorite items:
- BareMinerals – Dirty Detox Skin Glowing and Refining Mud Mask is super gentle for sensitive skin (reviewed here).
- Clinique – City Block Purifying Charcoal Clay Mask + Scrub perfect for those with oily skin, even though I have a dry skin but I have been loving it (reviewed here).
- The Estee Edit – Pink Peony Over night Water Pack Masque is one of my most favorite mask, it’s super hydrating and you’ll feel your skin soft and smooth by next morning (reviewed here).
Face Cleanser and Toner:
- Nuxe – Makeup Remover and Facial Cleansing Gel Rêve de Miel® I always love the 2 in 1 products and this one I used it till end and will repurchased it (reviewed here).
- Fresh – Soy Face Cleanser is one of my absolute favorite cleanser. I use it 2-3x a week and it keeps way all the impurities (reviewed here).
I’m not a big fan of toner at all but Moisturizing Toner from Caudalie have been working great on my skin (reviewed here).
- Bioderma – 3 in 1 step cleansing milk which I haven’t put up on review yet, it have been couple of weeks that I put it on test and I was amazed on how great it works.
Moisturizers and Serums:
- Laneige – Water Bank Serum and Water Bank Moisture Cream have given my skin life, I think every one dreams of well hydrated skin (reviewed here).
- BeautyCounter – Rejuvenating Day Cream, Rejuvenating Night Cream and Hydrating Oil are great products to introduce into your skin care routine, especially if you’re some one like me with dry skin the Hydrating oil is a must (reviewed here).
- Tatcha – Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum is the best eye cream I have used so far. It carries 23-karat Gold Dust to brighten and deflect the shadow under the eyes without adding any shimmer (reviewed here).
- Clarins – Energy Booster is one of my must especially when I feel I look tired, mixing it with your concealer and applying under the eyes will awake the look.
- Moroccan Oil – Curl Re-energizing Spray an amazing way to refresh curls next day, (reviewed here).
- BeautyCounter – Body Oil in Citrus Rosemary this oil is amazing to keep the overall skin hydrated (reviewed here).
- Nuxe – Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse I have been obsessed over the oil especially for nail cuticle (reviewed here).
I hope you all like this round-up of skin care, throughout the year I have been using all these products and they all have worked beautifully on my sensitive skin. I will be getting into new product discoveries this month and will soon share the newness with you all, stay tune.