Year 2016 is almost to the end, the year flown by very quickly and looking back, there are many beautiful memories. Today I wanted to share a round-up of my favorite beauty products for 2016 and followed by skin care with a separate post that I have discovered. Most of these products are truly new to me and have become my must haves. I’m sure there are many new discoveries for 2017 which I can’t wait to share them with you all.
Face and Cheeks:
- Make Up For Ever – Water Blend Face & Body Foundation gives the most natural looking skin (reviewed here).
- Stila – Aqua Glow Serum Foundation that I have reached this year (reviewed here).
- BareMinerals – Bare Pro Powder foundation is light weight and gives a flawless finish to the skin (reviewed here).
- Fresh – Instant Glow Luminizer this wins for creating the most glowy looking skin ever (reviewed here).
- Burberry Runway Palette – Illuminating Powder for Face & Eyes I have been obsessed over the glow from this palette (reviewed here).
- Fresh – Sugar Cream Lip Treatment is a most moisturizing lip cream I have ever used (reviewed here).
- Nars – Velvet Lip Glide is a semi matte lipstick with an ultra smooth texture (reviewed here).
- Stila – Stay All Day, Sparkle All Night Liquid Lipstick a great set that carries a great range of shades for all year long (reviewed here).
- Kat Von D – Project Champs Ever lasting Liquid Lipstick is light weight and non drying matte finish liquid lipstick (reviewed here).
- Burberry – Lip Velvet Lipstick one of my favorite formula for lipsticks for 2016 (reviewed here).
- Make Up For Ever – Artist Rouge Matte is the most beautiful matte finish lipstick (reviewed here).
- Nars – Dual Intensity Eye & Cheek Palette a complete palette with perfect shades that complements all skin tones (reviewed here).
- Clarins – The Essentials have been loving this palette dearly (reviewed here).
- Cle De Peau – Les Annees Folles Eye Color palette the most glamorous eye palette I owned (reviewed here).
- Clinique – Lash Power Flutter-to-Full Mascara and High Impact Custom Black Kajal both gives eyes a fully charged finish (reviewed here).
- Burberry – Cat Lash Mascara gives length and volume to the lashes at the same time (reviewed here).
- Nars – Thousand worlds Lip & Nail set comes in two beautiful shades, that I have been wearing repetitively (reviewed here).
- Dior – Autumn Lacquer polishes beautiful shades with great formula (reviewed here).
These are some of the new items that I was obsessed over this year, I would love to know what new discoveries you had this year. You can leave a comment letting me know your 2016 must haves. This was a quick throw back at 2016, just in case you missed any of the posts, I have linked the full review. Mean while wishing all you a very Happy New Years!