Here are the list of my beauty empties on it’s six month mark. And this time its all about skin care products that I run out since for the last 4/5 months that’s what all I have been using. I really haven’t worn makeup almost all the time or just during the weekends for the past four weeks. My main focus at the past couple of months was my skin and living a healthy life style. Which in some point I am really happy on how my skin looks and feels at the moment and I really need less makeup since my skin looks really nice. Most of the skincare products especially moisturizer have been used by me and my hubby at the same time. Almost all of the products mentioned below been reviewed on the blog.
- Eve Lom Cleanser have been one of the most used and amazing cleansers that I have been in love. I pretty much used it the days I really needed to remove my makeup, reviewed here. Its gentle and works great on dry skin.
- Rodial Vit C Brightening Cleanser was really nice hydrating and brightening cleanser with soft and silky touch. It lather up nicely without foaming much, it carries a nice gel like texture that was really gentle on my skin and doesn’t leave skin super dry.
- Shiseido Benefiace Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam is another best cleanser I tried, This one was actually came in a gift with a purchase I did a while back but I never got to try it out. I am glad I tried it and it’s an absolutely best cleanser. It leaves skin squeaky clean with a super silky finish.
- La Prairie Platinum Life Lotion many of you know how much I loved this product. I have used this every single day last year and it really hanged on with my for quite some time. It adds a nice hydration and softness on skin that I am obsessed! On hot and humid summer days I only wore this and took me through my summer time nicely. Fully reviewed here. With this one a little goes a long way.
- Decorte Moisture Liposome is one of the best hydrating serum I have tried. Its one of the serums that I probably reached out mostly last year and something I felt I didn’t need to replace it with some thing. Find the review post here.
- Monat C Radiance Illuminating Serum another serum that I actually thought I run out of it fairly quickly for the fact that I loved it the most and I literally used it every single day as well as under my foundations too. If you’re looking for a Vitamin C serum this is the one you need to try. Fully reviewed here.
- Decorte 24/7 Eye Cream one of my favorite especially on harsh dry winter months, reviewed here. I loved how it keeps the under eye area well hydrated all day long that you can actually see the radiance every time you look at the mirror. A little goes a long way with this eye cream.
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream can’t get enough of the Skin Caviar line from La Prairie – reviewed here. There is something about this line that I absolutely love. The texture and formulation is perfect for my skin. Its definitely one of the luxurious skin care products I used.
- Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Vitalizing Cream this is a moisturizer with a goodness. Its light yet feels super rich and with silky texture that goes really nice on skin. I feel this one is a perfect one during the transition time where you need something rich while light on skin. Full review here.
- Eve Lom The Moisture Cream this one is super rich formulas that I needed during the winter time as well as perfect for as a transitional moisturizer -reviewed here. It worked nicely on my dry skin while I feel it its a bit too heavy for oily skin texture.
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream this have been one of my all time favorite moisturizer. Its one of the most simple yet effective moisturizer that I can reach all year long. Reviewed here. This one me and my hubby both been using at the same time.
- It Cosmetics Secret Sauce this one is my hubby’s favorite and he has gone through 3 jars already – full review here. It has a brightening effect yet very gentle since my hubby has a super sensitive skin (even more sensitive than mine). His skin can easily detect fragrance and any other harsh ingredients in skin care. Yet he have been loving this one for a brightening effect that it offers for his dry skin.
- La Prairie Cellular Swiss UV Protection is one of the best sunscreen I have ever tried. The product that I can swear by its effectiveness and amazing wear that it offers. My skin starts glowing when I top this in the morning while it doesn’t leave a white cast with a lovely scent.
Shower & Body
- Nuxe Prodigieux Shower Oil is a nice hydrating shower oil that adds a nice sheen finish to the skin and smells Devine – full review here. This is some thing that I have my mind in repurchasing.
- Jouviavce coconut Melting Balm is one of my favorite hydrating body moisturizers I have ever tried. I do use them on my kids on winter for the fact that its the most safest moisturizers – fully reviewed here. I have already gone two jars and I am definitely going to get one for this winter time.
- Joico Hydra Splash Shampoo is one of the hair shampoos I have gone through and been really nice to my hair especially during the spring time.
- La Vie EST Belle L’eclat EAU De Parfum I do have a great selection of fragrances and I don’t easily run out of the fragrance. Yet this one have been the one that layers beautifully with all other fragrances and with amazing lasting power. I have been using this as a base almost with all my other fragrances. Fully reviewed here.
- It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil is probably one of the brow products that I have gone through this time. I always like to make sure my face is framed and I find this is one of the easiest brow products that gives a nicely framed brow with a perfect shade that doesn’t look over done.