Here is another round-up of beauty empties for my six month period. And as usual it’s mostly skin and hair care products that gets used. With these empties posts you’ll have a better idea and understanding of what I use on a regular basis. I count myself as a natural beauty lover for every day and as a beauty blogger I really don’t get over the beauty items most of the times.
- Ole Henriksen Find Your Balance™ Oil Control Cleanser This one is a little intense in terms of scent but I have been loving it during the summer time, where it cleanse the pores and skin feels fresh.
- Dior Hydra Life Micellar Milk No Rinse Cleanser I’m a true love for the milk cleansers for the longest time and this one have been a favorite for the years.
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Serum Concentrate I absolutely love and adore this one, it really boosts the skin as well as I get to use less of my skin care products.
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a Gel Lotion this have been a savor for my dry skin through out the day when I feel I need more hydration as well as I have been loving to prep my skin before makeup application.
- Decorte Lipsome Face Cream is one of the most amazing and light weight creams I have ever used. I loved it during the summer time while it feels so light on skin but so effective in keeping the skin well hydrated.
- La Prairie Platinum Rare Cellular it seem like there are lots of layering in my skin care routine but believe it or not it have made a huge difference in my overall skin look and texture. I have been reaching out to this for days I wanted that extra glow and this literally gives that lifted and glowing skin you ever dream.
- It cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream I have had a good year filled with testing eye creams but this one have been a solid one for my night-time skin care routine.
- Eve Lom Radiance Face Oil absolutely loved this oils. This one carries a perfect texture where you don’t feel heavy on skin
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream I always love a fresh scented and rich texture cream for the night-time, this absolutely been a hit for me.
- Redken Color Extend Blondage Shampoo and Conditioner there is no words I can describe on how I have been loving this shampoo and conditioner. Adds so much brightness to my bleached hair as well as hair feels and looks soft and smooth.
- Oligo Blacklightening Blue Shampoo I have gone through couple of this for the past year and love the shine and color it adds on my hair.
- Marc Anthony Hemp Oil Essential Moisture Shampoo I love how this one is light weight and doesn’t weight down my hair.
- Moroccan Oil Mending Insfusion Repair I have been in love with this mending cream that have helped my hair repair especially at the ends.
- Moroccan Oil Treatment is a must have product for my dry hair for more than 15 years now. Nothing have replaced this oil to date.
- Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Body Cream this is the second round I have used and repurchased this. I always love a good body cream and haven’t tried anything better than this before.
- Le Petit Marseillais I think we all love a good a fresh shower gels that is gentle and non-drying. Yet this on is one of the most non-drying shower gels yet smells amazing.
- Beautycounter Body Oil this is one of the longest body oils I have used, I love the soft scent and yet it’s not too heavy or sticky.
- It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara I’m literally obsessed over this mascara and this could be one of the mascaras I have use alone and would get that full effect.
- Laura Mercier Extra Lash Sculpting Mascara been one of my other favorite. I really love and adore this one, especially the brush is quite nice and spreads out the lashes nicely.
- Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara this is one of my favorite mascaras that offers every thing you need from volume to curl and length.
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer this is one of my must have beauty products that I can’t live without and maybe one of the items that gets used up by me almost every day.
- Nest Fragrance Rose Noir & Oud Classic Candle You may all know I love a good scented candle around my rooms. Through out the year I have been burning