BareMinerals have launched new facial mask in their skin care line this August Dirty Detox Skin Glowing and Refining Mud Mask ($39 for 2.04 oz.) and mask essentials – Mask Smoothing Brush and Mask Removal Cloth set ($22 for the set). Even though I’m a huge fun of BareMinerals but this is my first experience with their skin care line and must admit I’m impressed. There are many masks in the market that are designed for especial needs but most of the times it doesn’t work with my skin. There are a couple of brands that I can trust and are gentle enough for my sensitive skin like Caudalie and Boscia but I have experienced some burns from many brands since they’re too harsh for my taste.
This Dirty Detox Skin Glowing and Refining Mud Mask is a purifying mud mask which offers an instant fresh and healthy looking glow to the skin. It’s enriched with four mineral-rich Clays like Purifying Charcoal, and infused with Papaya Enzyme to help deliver a smooth and luminous skin. Plus the Mask Essential offers a luxurious, spa-like experience. I loved how it was gentle enough for my sensitive skin and I would recommend to leave the mask on the skin no more than 10 minutes if you’re some one like me with sensitive skin. Even though I think this is a perfect mask for oily skin but it works on dry skin as good as it would do for oily skin.
- Moroccan Rhassoul Clay – which is rich in Calcium Magnesium and Potassium, this clay have been used in beauty treatments from a long time to help detoxify and improve skin’s clarity.
- French Green Clay – it is also known as Sea Clay, which contains minerals and nutrients to help detoxify, and improve the skin’s clarity.
- Brazilian Green Clay – is a volcanic light green clay which helps to absorb excess oil and pore- clogging impurities. It’s also known as symbol of renewal.
- Spanish Coastal Clay – which is known for it’s most nutrient-rich mineral deposits and this thermal spring clay helps to improve skin’s clarity.
- Japanese White Charcoal – it’s known for its great strength and charcoal absorbs impurities to help purify and balance the skin.
I was really impressed with the mask essential kit which is a set of two tools for application and removal of the mask. these makes life much easier and no mess at all. This set contains The Mask Smoothing Brush which is designed uniquely with an angle which works great scoping up and apply smoothly a nice layer of mask perfectly on facial zone – without getting mud under you fingernails. And The waffle textured Mask Removal Cloth which removes the mask gently from the face without leaving any stains to your wash cloths. You can go back and forth washing the cloth until you entirely remove the mask from face, leaving it the complexion fresh and smooth. At the end I would highly recommend to try out this Skin Glowing and Refining Mud Mask not matter what kind of skin texture. It is a super purifying mash gives a fresh and healthy glowing skin. You can find the Skin Glowing and Refining Mud Mask and the Essential kit in store at Sephora as well as Sephora.ca.
Glowing And Refining Mud Mask and the Essential Kit provided courtesy of BareMinerals for review.