- Keep you skin well hydrated.
- Never sleep with your makeup.
- Avoid foundations with a matte finish and chose the ones with dewy and moisturizing formula especially when you have a dry skin. I have a round-up of best foundations here.
- Adding a drop of liquid highlighter to your foundations give a nice subtle and fresh glow to your over all look.
- Apply powder only to the areas where you know that your skin tends to get oily or the places you touch a lot.
- Always finish your look with a hydrating setting spray or thermal water. It will help every thing keep in place.
At the end always remember less is more, using less products but right products makes a huge difference in your over all makeup look. Layering too much products can cause products to cake, slide or separate. You can always go back and add if you need more coverage or glow.